Anyone setting eggs on or near today (May 17th)?

I'm setting 3+ dozen eggs May 18th! All are delaware mixes/pure. This is my first time using an incubator, but I have 4 eggs due on the 20th under a broody BA!
big_smile.png

Yeah I just set 15 of different breeds but really hoping the Bantam Brown leghorns are fertile and hatch. These are rosecombs and either they are rare or no one likes them and wants to keep them. I can't find anyone who has them or knows much about them.

I will be setting 4 dozen eggs this week sometime-hopefully tomorrow if I can get the bator cleaned up by then! Just had a good duckling hatch.

I *think* they are standard Cochin and Cochin/Americaunas (I know I spelled that wrong...
hmm.png
) I am hatching out on shares for a guy that usually hatches with his broodies...well his broodies aren't broody and he has eggs running out of his ears! :lol He posted an ad on CL wanting help and I replied. I have never hatched on shares but whatever we will see what happens!
big_smile.png

oh and I have eggs being shipped to me from fellow BYCers- 12+ Ringneck Pheasant eggs and 8 Royal Palm Turkey eggs...gotta get my hands on another incubator! lol

Last edited:
i will be setting eggs on wednesday. just picked up incubator from post office this morn. Very excited about my first hatch they are eggs from my flock so i can get the hang of it before ordering eggs.

I am setting eggs today too! This is my second hatch and the first one wasn't too sucessful, only 1 hatched
sad.png
Hopefully this one will be better.
I am setting 6 Cream Legbars and 4 Millefleur Sablepoots

I would love to join in, not sure what's expected of me in doing so but am sure I will learn.

Happy hatching everybody xx

Back
Top Bottom