Anyone still interested in shipped eggs?

bugladyleah

Songster
11 Years
Apr 7, 2008
PA
Hey all...the girls are laying and I still have eggs. Anyone interested? I have:

Mille fleur d'uccles
Silkies
Bantam cochins (smooth and frizzle)
EE (standard)
BTW Japanese bantams

25$ dz including shipping (to continental US only...yes, I had someone from Alaska buy eggs!)

You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com

PM me if you are interested. I can also do combos of the above.

Leah

I have had great luck with Leah's eggs.
Almost all developed and she does a fine job packaging! You can't go wrong with these...
Kelly

Will this offer be avaliable for awhile? I might be able to order Blacktailed Japs, but not right now. I usually let my hens incubate the eggs.
big_smile.png

Very nice birds but I am out my ears with eggs coming in right now.

Are black tailed japs related to seramas? They look similar? Just wondered. Very cute.

I may try to get eggs from you once the weather cools, can you add me to your list for fall? Thanks.

Marie

Pidgey..I PM'd you.

Mountainman: Thanks for the props!

Everyone else: I should have eggs available thru the fall. Some of my girls are broody, but I am still getting plenty of eggs to share. If/when you are interested, please keep me in mind.

Thanks, Leah

LOL....I don't think it was you. The address actually said NORTH POLE, ALASKA...no kidding. I had immediate thoughts of Santa and his reindeer and I really sort of thought someone was messing with me. I think it cost me about 15.00 to ship eggs that I charged 20 dollars for....that's the reason for the disclaimer...hehe. I can ship there, it will just cost a little more. I was in Alaska about 15 years ago and I LOVED it....beautiful country. If your hubby needs reassurance, tell him he can PM me : )

Leah

Ahh... that would have been Leslie in North Pole, probably ...
wink.png

Hee hee! No worries. Santa's workshop is there, and there are reindeer.
lau.gif

In fact, you can send all your Christmas cards up there in one big envelope, and they will postmark them from there.
big_smile.png

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom