Anyone use Crystals?

SarahFair

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Monroe, Ga
Does anyone have, collect, or use crystals/gems?

Im starting to take a interest in them. All I have is a polished tigars eye in the shape of a heart though..

I REALLY want some Moldative. Anyone have a piece of that?

Im looking for reputable shops to shop in person or online. Anyone know of any?

Well honey you found me!!! I am rock hound and have been all my life. Here is my prized piece. Brazilan Agate slab.

14951_agate.jpg

All you have to do is find your local Gem & Mineral Club and start getting their newsletters. They will have all the local shows, rock hunts, polishing classes, etc. I live in the Mojave Desert in SO CAL so we are rich with rocks out here.

we find ours in metaphaysical "gift" shops. aslso there used to be science tpe shops in the bigger malls that sold rocks and crystals, but i cant remember what its called... havent been in a mall for near two years.

Sarah if you are looking for crystals in a metaphysical sense, those can be found all over the place. I personally would rather go to the shows that are in the middle of nowhere where people sell their finds, not at all like a convention, more like a tail gate....

We spend alot of time looking for rocks too. I made a game of it when the kids were smaller. I would pay a quarter to the one who found the nicest rock on our hike.Of coarse it cost me .75 cent a hike. My duaghter found a 1845 Seated Liberty quarter in a river bed while looking for stones. Here's a vid I posted awhile back.

Neat collection and video guys!

Does anyone use them to mediate or use them each individually for their own special energy?

Ex.
The Tigars Eye is suppose to help the mind focus and see clearer.

Have any stones yall come across seem to jump out at you saying 'take me home!'.

Im really excited one day to own a piece of moldative. A lot of people say that it buzzes in their hand the first time they hold it and they cant have it on them for more than 3 days or it makes them feel too spaced out. I want a piece SO bad. It came from a metor impact about 15 million years ago over in Germany. Its rarer diamonds because it does not come from this world.

Hi everyone! I have been studying the metaphysical properties of stones for years! I just got a piece of Moldavite from ebay. I usually don't like to buy my stones that way, but I couldnt resist! I use crystals all the time for meditation, healing, etc.

Last edited:
Quote:
OH!!! How do you like?
How did you know that it wasnt a piece of forged green bottled glass I keep hearing people are scaming with?

What have you come to find??

Back
Top Bottom