Anyone use Purina's SunFresh feed?

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback y'all. Now I know it'll be worth the trip. Besides, it gives me an excuse to go to a real town.
wink.png

Hooligan, check out the pic of the fluff butt that Charlie tried to eat in the raising baby chicks category. They are all fine and growing like weeds.
big_smile.png

My feed store did not have starter gamebird feed so I bought pruina sunfresh starter/grower and mixed it with some gamebird feed for my geese. They are growing so well. I think the combination works for them as they do not naturally eat animal products.

i am planning on using sunfresh for my laying chicks too.
i have a question, can you feed cornish rocks that too or is it too low in protein- since they are raised for meat? if not what is a good feed for them?
does purina make chick starter feed?
my dad orders sunfresh thru his mill and so he doesnt have to go too far, he suggested i ask my mill if they can order it as well.

Honestly your meast chickens won't be around long enough for you to see the benefit of a more expensive feed. 2 weeks on it and you can switch them off to a lesser priced grower feed.

thanks for the advice miss prissy.
btw, i have been reading the homemade yogurt thread and am on page 21, what an interesting and informative thread. I am so thrilled with the reading and learning and cant wait to try all of the recipes... i love that sort of thing... cant wait til i get back on here to finish reading the rest of the pages.
thanks for sharing all of the info with the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom