Older chick 1

Possible Buff Wyandotte

EE

EE

EE

EE

EE
Most of the older ones have muffs tuffs whatever there called lol

I dont own bantam breeds only silkies. They cant be sebrights.
smile.png

Are these hatchery chicks, or from your own flock? If they're from your flock, then I'd say you have an EE roo that is pretty much the father of everyone involved here.

Are these hatchery chicks, or from your own flock?  If they're from your flock, then I'd say you have an EE roo that is pretty much the father of everyone involved here.

They are my own flock and i do have an ee roo but some have single combs meaning my buff orp is the daddy. :)

They are my own flock and i do have an ee roo but some have single combs meaning my buff orp is the daddy.
smile.png
not always true though. they all have beards except for this one but comb suggest ee dad as well and since they all have beards they all have an ee parent

9cc22c8f_008.jpeg

Last edited:
 not always true though. they all have beards except for this one but comb suggest ee dad as well and since they all have beards they all have an ee parent

9cc22c8f_008.jpeg

The comb on that one indacates my wyandotte roo is the daddy. The ones with single combs there mothers are ees but thats wheres beards from but the comb indacates buff orp roo. :)

Back
Top Bottom