Anyone wanna work out with me???

okay here is the part I hate to say ........gotta do it.
My stats:
Female
5'3
size 14

My Goal:
size 6-8
daily exersize
cut out some of the fatty foods

Is this possible???....I'm busy, lazy, love fried chicken livers and coors light.......

All depends on body type.

I'm 5'6" and 148, wear a size 12-14 and want back to a size 8-10 at least.

Gotta be willing to work out extra to leave in treats. And the treats can't be too much on a daily basis. Takes discipline
he.gif

I do some exercise regularly, but not enough for my older metabolism to keep up with my diet. And I've tried adding in more good stuff, but am still addicted to the bad stuff
barnie.gif

Doesn't help that I sit at work getting aggravated with different situations and looking for something to make me feel better. Am trying to reach for the sky and stretch, rather than reach for treat foods. But I am as spoiled as my peeps! I want my treats!!!

Thats Ok NOSPRINGCHIC...My daughter has a UTI and after 2 hrs at the doctors we went to Arbys and I had a Beef N Cheddar Combo. Ahh! This is not going to be easy for me!

here are my stats

Female
5-6'
size 14/16

My goal:
my prechild body would be nice, but since thats not gonna happen
more energy

I'm with ya. I will be 46 this december, and when i turned 45 last year i kinda went through a mid-life crisis. I have lost 70lbs since december and still trying to lose a lil more. No tricks, pills, or gadgets just sensible eating. Honestly i follow the south beach diet plan, i was addicted to sugar and it has really make me understand my triggers and why i'm overweight. I'm an emotional eater, my job is stressful and i love chocolate and junk so no mystery why i was overweight. My dh bought me an elliptical, actually for himself but i use it religiously and do lots of walking and working out with the horses. So if you need a exercise buddy, i'm here for ya.
my pre sb stats
5'6
weight:242
bust:44
waist:38
hips 47
size 22
present
wt:172
bust :36
waist:30
hips:37
size10
goal 155

Last edited:
I followed the South Beach for a little bit. I stopped drinking beer and cut out just about every carb and lost 8 pounds in a week. It was amazing! I stopped though... I love my carbs! I find I eat more when I am stressed. I've been thinking about doing yoga to relax my self and also good exercise. Toning, posture, things like that.

I totally need to join in - but I think my weight gain in the last few months is medical - I just don't know what - I dont' have insurance.

I've gained 25 pounds in the last 4-6 months, and have a HUGE (well golf ball size) lump in the side of my neck.... its been there about 6 months - couldn't SEE it at first, only could feel it - now it sticks out - I look like an alien on a good day!

I'm about 5'7" and now weigh 165 pounds - and gaining.... and I DON"T eat bad food, well not alot of it, I don't eat sweet things, don't like em - don't like chocolate! Edit to add: I went from a size 4-6 to a size 10-12 and now don't fit in THOSE clothes either - I just can't keep BUYING!! Now I avoid the public at all costs because I look like CRAP all the time!

Last edited:
South beach is not totally about cutting out your carbs. It is based on that in the first 2 weeks to get rid of those sugar cravings. After the first two weeks you slowly add carbs by fruit, whole wheat breads, pasta and multigrains. You totally do cut out white potatoes and white bread because they are overprocessed and make you crave bad carbs.

Sure, sorry to be misleading. I was on the first week of the South beach. The fairly strict week. I followed it well. It worked great and I was happy so I gave it up! And thats crazy because after that first stage you can go to a more relaxed diet and just keep the weight off! Silly me.

Today I ate:
1 french bread roll...176cal
1/2 boudin sausage...202 cal
4c coffee......36 cal
1 boiled med red potato...118 cal
pat of butter............36 cal
1 pepsi..........150 cal
Total ....718

Would you guys recomend 1200 cal/day?

I vow to drink 0 coors lights tonight, eat salad and tuna,
do an aerobic DVD, and not eat chocolate before bed!

Just figuring what I've eaten today really puts focus on what I've been doing wrong. Heavy Dinners, beer, no aerobics, desserts before bed.
AAAAGGHH! I need to retrain myself.
I would post a pic if I could figure out how.

Back
Top Bottom