Anyone want a nice mini- farm/acreage in Nebraska??

Oh, I'd love to have that land and the old farm house! I'd be there in a flat minute if it weren't for a few things...

1) DH's job -- he's an auto tech for a large GM dealership & makes pretty good $
2) My parents and brother live here and would be upset if we moved

hit.gif

I found a satellite pic of the property. Looks like NO NEIGHBORS close by which would be a great big
thumbsup.gif

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...h Street monroe, ne&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

I was in school for engineering, now I am in grad school for molecular and cellular biology. Now to convince myself to leave the west coast. I do enjoy being within an hr of the ocean and mountains, and year temps between 30-80F. :p

Quote:
There are plenty of Buffalo fans here, even though this IS Husker country
wink.png

I just hope someone buys it that loves the outdoors and animals. I would hate for it to fall into the wrong hands. It's really well priced.
I hope someone with kids buys it too- I want to see the school district continue to grow!!!

Christina

i would love to move. someday we might have to. they just cut my dh's pay and hours instead of laying him off.
my mother and step dad say they are moving there. that would work for me because then i wouldn't be without her, and i don't know if i can leave her.

I forgot to add: The just opened one of the largest Wind Turbine manufacturing plants in the country here. Hiring like CRAZY!!! May not last for decades, but if alternative energy takes off...skys the limit!!!
Hugs
Christina

Back
Top Bottom