Anyone Want Sizzle Eggs? **PICS**

man I whould love some sizzles but my last batch I did'nt get one chicks.
sad.png

Nicole,
They are still as pretty as I remember them!!!
love.gif
Glad to see that they are doing good for you! Seeing them sure does make me miss them. I did hatch out an egg that I kept the day that you guys came up! He is adorable!!!!! I am not sure that I want to keep another rooster though. So he might be up for sale soon.
wink.png

Anyways here is a few pics of him! So to show off the offspring!
HPIM7038.jpg

HPIM7036.jpg

Awww...look at him, he is a cutie...hehe I wonder if I could talk Matt into the drive again, atleast we'd know where we were going, haha:D!

Thank you, I love them to death...I made matt put them in our basement when we got back....tehe...

They are spoiled, thank you so much, and your roo is adorable!

-Nicole

Thank goodness you have them in your basement! It got down to -17 about a week and a half ago! I am not sure they would have made it through that cold of a spell! Yeah if you guys want to take another drive you will know just how to find me. I plan to be doing some hatching! I just got my first BLRW egg yesterday!!! I am so eggcited about that! WOOT! Maybe I could hatch out some chicks and you guys could make a ROAD TRIP!
woot.gif

Hehe...
big_smile.png

Dont tempt me...I dont want Matt to kill me, but I'd love to have that roo, he is pretty!

Thanks again for all of the wonderful birds, we love them all!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom