Bring to the party...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeavensHens88

Remembering the Forgotten
May 17, 2015
Almost Home
My Coop
Yesterday I was introduced to the wonderful world of peas, and I love how regal they are. The peachicks are adorable in their half-feathered state. Black_cat was trying to convince me, and all I need is some peas and a way to cram them into my coop LOL
I've got three bebes in the basement right now. Remind me to grab 'em for paparazzi later.

Misfits Farm 92

Crowing
Dec 18, 2018
Got any pics? I'd love to see some of your work!
I don't have anything finished yet. This is the first draft so remember your not meant to be able to read the writing it's just there so that I remember that the chicken is supposed to talk. I'm not trying to make it look realistic I'm trying to have a cartoony art style that I can draw over and over again in a graphic novel. Sorry if I sound too defensive. I lack self confidence.

IMG_20201202_135811981.jpg

This page is from an unfinished rough draft of a story I made called feathers. Blackbird (the fluffy hen) and Jordan (the fluffy rooster) are leaving the Pure Feathers (any pure black chicken can join this flock) where they hatched to join the Silk Feathers (any silkie feathered chicken can join this flock) the two chickens in the begining are Blackie (lead rooster of the Pure Feathers) and Puffball (Jordan and Blackbirds silkie feathered mother) the chicken that Jordan and Blackbird see who has just pushed rotten eggs over the side of the side of a hill is Witch. She will become relevant later in the story.

SBFChickenGirl

Crowing
Nov 12, 2018
I don't have anything finished yet. This is the first draft so remember your not meant to be able to read the writing it's just there so that I remember that the chicken is supposed to talk. I'm not trying to make it look realistic I'm trying to have a cartoony art style that I can draw over and over again in a graphic novel. Sorry if I sound too defensive. I lack self confidence.

View attachment 2434318

This page is from an unfinished rough draft of a story I made called feathers. Blackbird (the fluffy hen) and Jordan (the fluffy rooster) are leaving the Pure Feathers (any pure black chicken can join this flock) where they hatched to join the Silk Feathers (any silkie feathered chicken can join this flock) the two chickens in the begining are Blackie (lead rooster of the Pure Feathers) and Puffball (Jordan and Blackbirds silkie feathered mother) the chicken that Jordan and Blackbird see who has just pushed rotten eggs over the side of the side of a hill is Witch. She will become relevant later in the story.
That's so cool!
Don't worry about it, I know what you mean about first drafts. They're not supposed to be pretty, just get the ideas onto paper. I love your style, and it sounds like an interesting story!!!

Top Bottom