Anyone want to chat RIGHT NOW?

Bring to the party...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cemanis?!?!?!
Pic's please!
Never heard of Aloha's before....
What variety of d'Anvers?
Gotta love those mutts. Every one looks different!
67725370_10156189675986898_292902312727281664_n.jpg

Hm, the one picture that I have immediately on hand is the one you didn't ask for. Oh well. :lol:
Cemmmmmmmmm.jpg

Fab Mr. Cem (12:5:19).jpg

Most of the time, my only picture-taking device is a laptop, so do excuse the atrocious quality.
Men in Black #2.jpg

Alohas aren't a recognized breed, nor are they anywhere near breeding true, but they're a hot backyard project out of the western US.
I started out with them when I confiscated a bunch of birds off of an abandoned property for sale. The two scruffy Sussex mutts were the two that worked enough charm to convince me to hang onto them, and it was only when the hen hatched a clutch behind my back that I came to appreciate how much they looked like the party-speckled phenomena I'd sighted on here a couple times. Whether they originated out of an intentional project line or were nothing more than pretty backyard accidents, they became my official Alohas. :gig
And, now that they've gotten their numbers up over 20, I think it's hilarious just how true their phenotype does breed. I swear, I could write up a standard off the birds I have right now and every future chick would conform nicely. Definitely not like any mutts I've dealt in before.
Only have a picture of one of my girls right now, but I'll remember to snap some of the boys in the daylight sometime.
Unknown.png

View attachment 2441513
Hm, the one picture that I have immediately on hand is the one you didn't ask for. Oh well. :lol:
View attachment 2441517

View attachment 2441519
Most of the time, my only picture-taking device is a laptop, so do excuse the atrocious quality.
View attachment 2441523

Alohas aren't a recognized breed, nor are they anywhere near breeding true, but they're a hot backyard project out of the west.
I started out with them when I confiscated a bunch of birds off of an abandoned property for sale. The two scruffy Sussex mutts were the two that worked enough charm to convince me to hang onto them, and it was only when the hen hatched a clutch behind my back that I came to appreciate how much they looked like the party-speckled phenomena I'd sighted on here a couple times. Whether they originated out of an intentional project line or were nothing more than pretty backyard accidents, they became my official Alohas. :gig
And, now that they've gotten their numbers up over 20, I think it's hilarious just how true their phenotype does breed. I swear, I could write up a standard off the birds I have right now and every future chick would conform nicely. Definitely not like any mutts I've dealt in before.
Only have a picture of one of my girls right now, but I'll remember to snap some of the boys in the daylight sometime.
View attachment 2441530
Your d'Uccle and Cemani boys are beautiful!!!
Alohas sound amazing!! What color eggs do they lay?

Back
Top Bottom