Anyone want to get into shape this summer?

I agree. When I tell people I have a weight problem they don't believe me. They look at me and think I'm nuts. Being underweight is just as much of a problem as being overweight.

Hey ya'll. Just checking in, been out in the yard most of the day. Hubby and friend had to cut down old pine trees. Friends 9 year old son and I played with chickens and kittens. I think I started something, now the son wants chickens, Mom won't be a problem, almost have dad talked into it(he has to build a pen though.)

Frank, whoo hoo

Sonia, of course being underweight is also a problem. Under or over--it's not healthy. Sure wish I could pluck some of mine off and share. LOL

I guess we all need post-it notes. Some to remember to eat, some to eat healthy/work out/drink water, some to follow doctors plan.

"Just keep swimming"

I will never in my life forget to eat. One time, I was stuck on a plane with no food until 12:30 noon and I got the worst migraine in my life. I must eat breakfast or I think I will die. FEEEEEEED ME! My body tells me in no uncertain terms. But on the plus side, I can eat a meal at 4 or 5 in the afternoon and not eat again that day, no problem. I am back on Weight Watchers core, sort of, and have lost 1-2 pounds in the first week.

I found a recipe for buffalo chicken dip. It calls for cream cheese and ranch dressing. I'm making a no-to-low fat version today. Wish me luck that it tastes good.

I read last night that 10 minutes, 6days a week of light weight lifting can speed up fat loss on belly. Also get your protein, and make sure to eat breakfast to speed up metabolism (metabolism slows down at age 25). There are also several vitamins and minerals to help, but we should ALWAYS ask our doctor first.
pop.gif
popcorn and pickles help me when I have the muchies. fills me up and stops some of the sweet craving.

Good job guys! Keep up the great work!
This may sound silly to a lot of people, but I have severe arthritis so each day I have to move, so I pick one project and go for it. I'll hurt if I do, dont do, or over do...so yesterday I took my chair, jug of ice water and the lawn mower (push) and mowed until I was tired, sat down for a while, up mowed again until tired. We have a hilly driveway so the grade makes mowing harder.
Like I say, its better to do then not do, but that is the first time I've mowed the front,side and back lawns in years with a push mower.
Today, my neighbor offered me rafter beams and smaller peices for kindling, he is remodling his house...I need security for chickens and a few other things fix before snow flies. So I managed to load and unload 12 (2"x15') rafters and the small stuff for kindling. It took some work, I have a Ford Taurus- thank god the back seats lay down-ha ha.
Needless to say, food wise, Ive been doing well, but with all this extra work, I am sooo hungry at the end of the day.
I wish I could forget to eat!!! Its true tho, under weight people have as many health issues as those my weight.
Good luck to all of you!!! And have a wonderful day!

Ok, I've lost 10 pounds so far but I can't figure where I lost it at. My pants are less snug but I can't tell a difference yet. So this will be my before picture since I don't have one before I lost the 10 pounds. I still have a belly bulge...not pretty. I plan on dropping 20 more pounds.

DSC01510-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom