Anyone want to hatch with me??? Setting tomorrow.

i have 14 salmon faverolle eggs that i put in yesterday. also have some speckled sussex and orps that are due next week. so i'm in. the favs are my 3rd hatch. this is so much fun. what do you have in?

I'm setting tonight or tomorrow around 30ish eggs depends on how many are layed today. I also set 4 barnevelders under a silkie that went broody 5 days ago. She is boss of her coop and usually not very sweet. As a broody shes very sweet doesn't peck at me and lets me check the eggs. I think she will be a good mom and be able to protect her babies well.

Going in the incubator I have around a 12 plus whats layed today of Barnevelder eggs from my birds, 12 plus whats layed today bantam cochins from my own birds mille fleur project, and some lemon blue shipped eggs from Candiss on BYC. Looks like my shipped eggs will be here today. Can't wait.
wee.gif

I live in Oakdale very close to Modesto. Its a small world.
big_smile.png

Quote:

Quote:

Yep Oakdale is right around the corner! I am getting some Buff Polish eggs in the mail today. I have never hatched shipped eggs before so this will be fun!

Do you happen to have any white frizzled Cochin hens or pullets?

Quote:

Yep Oakdale is right around the corner! I am getting some Buff Polish eggs in the mail today. I have never hatched shipped eggs before so this will be fun!

The only frizzled I have is a blue roo.

2011-03-04_16-14-52_20.jpg

Quote:

The only frizzled I have is a blue roo.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/jenjeran/2011-03-04_16-14-52_20.jpg

She is beautiful. I am looking for a white one. Ours was killed this winter and my daughter still misses her.

Back
Top Bottom