anyone want to trade egg,s

bluedog

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
East KY
hi.. i had posted this over a month ago but it was just to cold here and my hen,s where just starting to lay . but now i am getin all kinds of egg,s and i would like to trade some just to have some new breeds .i have thease the trade
2010_02020060.jpg
2010_02020066.jpg
2010_02020053.jpg
2010_02020043.jpg
... i know that the pics are not vary good but thay are some nice birds. so if you want to trade some with me let me know

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity...they are all bantams right??? I have never shipped eggs before but I am trying to find someone who will let me experiment with. I have mostly standard but do have one bantam breed. My bantam and some standards are hatchery quality. I do not show but just wondering if yours are show or hatchery quality. My bantams are Silver Duckwing OE (hatchery), I do have Standard Speckled Sussex (hatchery) as well that are pure. Other than my Game (which I have pure and crosses) my other standards are crosses....do to dog attacks, but plan on having Silver Gray Dorking (hatchery) breeding next year.
fl.gif

I know my husband is going to flip but he does not mind the bantams as they take up less space.
duc.gif
Just let me know if you are interested.

i would like to trade for standard polish and or some Crested duck egg,s and maybe a few Goose eggs .. just let me know what you got ! .

Back
Top Bottom