S.O.P quality questions. (OEGB)

What's y'all opinion on this rooster?
I posted a not so good pic of him already, but I think he looks better in this picture?
DSC_0760.jpg
DSC_0763.jpg

It’s pretty easy to do. I dubbed my Fawn boy to show but we’ll be out of time during the show.
Are there any other color of OEGBs your working with or just the BB Reds?
Oh really? Would you recommend a read, or perhaps a YouTube video to show me how to?

Actually, yes.
I just brought in some silver duckwings this week, I'm also trying my hand at making my own line of brown reds.

I do want to add white, lemon blue, blue, blue red, fawn silver and, or a few other colors.

Oh really? Would you recommend a read, or perhaps a YouTube video to show me how to?

Actually, yes.
I just brought in some silver duckwings this week, I'm also trying my hand at making my own line of brown reds.

I do want to add white, lemon blue, blue, blue red, fawn silver and, or a few other colors.
I watched a youtube video. You cut the wattles and earlobes off first, then you cut the back of the comb with the angle of the head and cut the rest of the comb front to back.

i had a brown red hen at one time, she was very pretty.
Pretty colors you want to add! Id like to add some different colors to my OEGB groups too once i get my colors ive all ready got in good quality.

Back
Top Bottom