Anyone watching Game of Thrones?

woodmort

RIP 1938-2020
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
I'm not but just wondering if it were worth it. Sounds like it might be pretty graphic.

We don't have satellite anymore. I had to go on business for 7 days and stayed at a hotel. It was constantly advertised on HBO. Looked pretty good. Wish you could get HBO by itself for 12.00 a month instead of having to pay for all those total crud channels.

I like graphic.
tongue.png

Watched the first episode. Lots of nekked people and blood. The books are a lot better so I wont watch anymore.

Hubby and I DVR'd the first episode after watching all the ads on HBO about it. Yes, it is graphic and of course with HBO there is nudity but it was pretty good. I like all the fantasy stuff (hubby doesn't) but he actually liked it! After the first episode they leave you hanging for the next one so, yes, I am hooked already and Sunday can't come soon enough so that I can find out what happens next!

Yup, we watched it and will continue to most likely. Agreed about the graphic nature, but I thought it was great, very high production value and the acting is pretty solid. I haven't read the books, though several of my friends have, and I'm not sure if I'm glad I'm watching the TV series first, or if I should of waited and read the books first. Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom