Anyone who drinks Coke products, please read!!!

What a great idea!! We drink Pepsi here
barnie.gif

christina

Good luck with this. What a neat idea to post it here and get help!

I gave up all soda's 5 + years ago. I only sometimes get one but that is maybe every 3 months and I don't even drink half of it, they are to sweet to me now.

Quote:
Yeah, pepsi points ran out last night. They should have another contest soon.

Speaking of contests and points programs on sodas, we have a couple of nice camping chairs, t-shirts, and hats from Cheerwine, a blanket, a couple of t-shirts, and a hat from pepsi, not counting all of the mp3's that we downloaded using pepsi points, and we have a few dr. pepper t-shirts! We never turn down anything that we can get for free, lol.

Thank you again to everyone who is and has been helping! It is much appreciated!
Emily

Quote:
I'm trying to give mine up because of the caffiene (it's impossible to find regular caffiene free drinks here). Haven't had one in two weeks and I bought a sunkist in a can at work today...all I can say is I got finished with all of my work an hour early! I had to find extra things to do around the deli so they wouldn't send me home early. I'll probably be up all night now, but I'm not working tomorrow, so I should be ok, lol.

Emily in NC

Back
Top Bottom