Anyone with ball-python experience?

I will have to try and get a current pic. Usually when he is out, my daughter has him with her and they are all over the place. lol
🤩 she sounds braver than me. My niece sometimes takes Roku but mainly my husband. I'm still getting use to them. I was afraid before, sweating all over if they touched me, and now I'm holding them for a few minutes. Definitely fascinated by their patterns.

🤩 she sounds braver than me. My niece sometimes takes Roku but mainly my husband. I'm still getting use to them. I was afraid before, sweating all over if they touched me, and now I'm holding them for a few minutes. Definitely fascinated by their patterns.
Their patterns are certainly beautiful! And there are so many different types, too. It's great that you are getting used to holding them! My python is more afraid of me than I am of him, unless it's eating time, in which case I am always afraid he will strike at my hand.

Their patterns are certainly beautiful! And there are so many different types, too. It's great that you are getting used to holding them! My python is more afraid of me than I am of him, unless it's eating time, in which case I am always afraid he will strike at my hand.
🤣 I'm always telling DH to get back in case they bite him instead. From reading online it says they're non-aggressive but it still worries me 😅 I probably already said it but Snek is so beautiful 😍 I love his pattern.

I finally got a few pictures of Snek eating last night! For those who want to look....
Don't mind the paper cutout of the olives.
snek eating 1.JPG
snek eating 2.JPG
snek eating.JPG snek eating tail.JPG

Back
Top Bottom