Anyone with Willow trees?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by secuono, Aug 19, 2011.

1. secuono

secuono Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    Hello, I'm looking for people with the regular weeping willow trees. No corkscrew or w/e else odd variation there may be these days.
    I'm hoping you guys can spare some 1/2 to 1in thick cuttings? Maybe 1 or more feet long? But please, none with cut ends, I want the natural whip end. Fresh cuttings can be coiled up, after all. [​IMG]
    Willing to pay shipping for them. PM me!

2. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Wish I could.... [​IMG] MY willow died last year. [​IMG]

I need a new plant.

3. secuono

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    We got one this spring, expensive $100 tree, ugh. But I love these trees, my fav, I want more, like 6 more. 7 is my fav #, too. [​IMG]

4. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
  5. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    I [​IMG] those trees!! I had liked them so much that my parents got one for my 15th birthday. I am 22 now and the tree is over 30 feet tall. [​IMG] I named my farm after my tree- Golden Willow Farm. I will be glad to send you a few whips. [​IMG] How can I ship them to you? I will post pictures of the tree.

6. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
  7. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    [​IMG]

8. secuono

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    I also got a willow as a gift when I was little. Used cuttings from it to plant two more. The original was a very sickly tree and never got past the first floor. But the two cuttings grew to over my mother's 3 level house! She has a thing against plants and cut them all down though.
    Idk how to ship them, it's an odd thing to ship, lol. Thanks so much. Please PM me how much it would be and all. [​IMG] I can't wait! My zip is 22713, btw.

9. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    I love this site. Where else could someone ask for weeping willow cuttings and someone else offer to ship them? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by