Anyone with Willow trees?

secuono

Crowing
13 Years
May 29, 2010
Virginia
Hello, I'm looking for people with the regular weeping willow trees. No corkscrew or w/e else odd variation there may be these days.
I'm hoping you guys can spare some 1/2 to 1in thick cuttings? Maybe 1 or more feet long? But please, none with cut ends, I want the natural whip end. Fresh cuttings can be coiled up, after all.
smile.png

Willing to pay shipping for them. PM me!

We got one this spring, expensive $100 tree, ugh. But I love these trees, my fav, I want more, like 6 more. 7 is my fav #, too.
smile.png

I
love.gif
those trees!! I had liked them so much that my parents got one for my 15th birthday. I am 22 now and the tree is over 30 feet tall.
ep.gif
I named my farm after my tree- Golden Willow Farm. I will be glad to send you a few whips.
smile.png
How can I ship them to you? I will post pictures of the tree.

I also got a willow as a gift when I was little. Used cuttings from it to plant two more. The original was a very sickly tree and never got past the first floor. But the two cuttings grew to over my mother's 3 level house! She has a thing against plants and cut them all down though.
Idk how to ship them, it's an odd thing to ship, lol. Thanks so much. Please PM me how much it would be and all.
smile.png
I can't wait! My zip is 22713, btw.

Back
Top Bottom