Anyones dog every have diarrhea this bad?

I'm upset but I'm just leaving it alone. It was a sunday and many vets were closed so it was considered an 'emergency visit' so he had to drive out on his day off right before his church meeting.
Which I understand costs more. But I'm happy atleast my pups are in good hands now.

I never vaccinated them with other shots, but I would do the rabies. I live on one acre at it's all fenced off well and my dogs have never came into contact with any other dogs. No other dogs have every came into my property that I know of.
Yesterday another of my dogs got parvo, shes only 7 months old. The good thing is they are both doing well for now at the vet. The vet they are in is such a good vet and only charges a 250 deposit and $40 a night and $10 a day for treatment. Which to me is a very reasonable price considering they have parvo.
Oh wow that is really cheap!! Around here it’d probably be thousands or at least hundreds 😂🤣:th

How are they doing!?

And they don’t have any shots at all? They really should get them.

Glad they are doing well. $800 is a lot of money but it is much less than I thought you would have to pay. Looks like the vet clinic did a very good job. You may be out $800 but you got your dogs back. That is the important thing.

Glad they are doing well. $800 is a lot of money but it is much less than I thought you would have to pay. Looks like the vet clinic did a very good job. You may be out $800 but you got your dogs back. That is the important thing.
Yeah, agreed. It’s a lot in general but not for an emergency vet stay for two dogs if I’m making sense haha here that number would be well into the thousands I’m sure.

It’s incredibly important to vaccinate dogs, not just rabies, but distemper ect.

Also parvo is extremely contagious. If your other dogs have had contact with him and are not vaccinated, it’s just about a guarantee that they will all get it too.

I hope next time you make sure to vaccinate all dogs and keep up with them.

I hope your dogs get better soon!

Back
Top Bottom