anything around Wichita Falls, TX

Hi, and welcome. I know of a swap meet in Bowie, Bowie Trade Days, I think on the 2nd weekend of the month. I know they have birds, not sure what else. Good luck.

hi, thanks for the welcome. im stuck living in town right now--can't have chickens, but was looking into a small quail operation. i'll have to check bowie out.

Wichita Falls is fairly close to Cement Ok, about 45 min drive, it is a great auction for your needs, and is held every 1st saturday of every month. I attend often and they only sell poultry related items, and lott's of birds, I am sure you can find what you are looking for, or someone there will surely know somebody who does. i have seen quail eggs and live quail there. be carefull of the good ole boy network that thrives in Oklahoma, they will try to robb you blind if your not carefull, but being from WF you have seen this first hand. all in all i would still try it.

AL

P.S. you can E-mail me if you want more details.

Hello,

I am looking to buy a few quail or pigeons. Do you have any or can you steer me in the right direction?

Thanks
Kara

I am looking for few quail or pigeons to buy quickly - do you know of anyone selling now vs waiting for the 1st Saturday?

thanks
Kara

Back
Top Bottom