Anything photography Thread

Pics
Awesome! How many horses do you guys have?
Not just horses lol. We have 6 of them right now. But I have milk cows that are mine. They each raise 2-4 calves each year and then I milk when they don't have so many. I also raise a couple of showpig litters each winter for 4H kids. We have beef cows too but they're all placed at different friend's ranches on shares.

This is just a screenshot of my Bertha girl. She was my 1st milk cow and is 12 now. I like all my girls but I ❤ my Bertha girl.

IMG_20210614_013706_016.jpg

Not just horses lol. We have 6 of them right now. But I have milk cows that are mine. They each raise 2-4 calves each year and then I milk when they don't have so many. I also raise a couple of showpig litters each winter for 4H kids. We have beef cows too but they're all placed at different friend's ranches on shares.

This is just a screenshot of my Bertha girl. She was my 1st milk cow and is 12 now. I like all my girls but I ❤ my Bertha girl.

View attachment 2785974
Is she a Jersey?

She is. The rest of them are Brown Swiss or Swiss/Angus. Bertha has the best personality though. She sometimes acts like a dog lol. She comes from anywhere when she's called, cleans me if I'm loving on her calves and loves bread. Look out if that bread sack makes noise because she's coming.
I love Jerseys! I’ve never had any but my friend has had a few that she used to show, as well as some beef cows. When I was little I user to think that Jerseys would give you chocolate milk 😂!

Back
Top Bottom