I love Jack Russels and all those similar breeds :love I want one eventually! Hahah

But all that said, I actually just adopted a dog about a month ago. :love

I’m also not in an apartment atm but renting the basement of a house from my brother so I have a big fenced yard and everything. 🥰🥰🥰

I probably will move to an apartment eventually though or maybe just buy, not sure yet.

Anyway, thanks!

Also, do JRT get along with cats and small animals? Cause I have 2 budgies as well as chickens, quail, a cat, etc. and I know they can have a pretty high prey drive.
View attachment 2627994View attachment 2627995View attachment 2627996
Brewster is so adorable. 💕

Rat terriers are the best small dog in my humble opinion. :) They aren't as feisty as other terriers. Teddy Roosevelt terriers are also good. They are the short legged version of the rat terrier.

I'm also a huge fan of the Boston terrier. You will never be alone, and they will keep you laughing.

I said that toys were mixed with chihuahuas, and are therefore a 'designer' breed.
Oh. I didn't see where anyone said toy aussies, only mini aussies. Which you did indeed say there wasn't no such thing as a mini aussie. Just because the name was changed to satisfy breed standards, dont make them any less of a thing. They're just simply not registerable with the AKC anymore.

Rat terriers are the best small dog in my humble opinion. :) They aren't as feisty as other terriers. Teddy Roosevelt terriers are also good. They are the short legged version of the rat terrier.

I'm also a huge fan of the Boston terrier. You will never be alone, and they will keep you laughing.
Love all those breeds.

My freind has a Boston, and my goodness, he can clear a room! I don't know of its just from is diet, but his farts are awful :thAnd loud!

Sorry, this is disgusting but that's all I can think when I think of Boston's :lau

Oh. I didn't see where anyone said toy aussies, only mini aussies. Which you did indeed say there wasn't no such thing as a mini aussie.
I did say that, because they're off standard. Again, using long haired corgis as my example, those aren't a breed either.
Just because the name was changed to satisfy breed standards, dont make them any less of a thing. They're just simply not registerable with the AKC anymore.
They exist, but 'miniature australian shepherd' is not a breed.

I did say that, because they're off standard. Again, using long haired corgis as my example, those aren't a breed either.

They exist, but 'miniature australian shepherd' is not a breed.
Well i will agree that they are not a registerable breed with the AKC anymore atleast, lol. Their name was indeed changed and a new standard was set for them as an alternative.

Love all those breeds.

My freind has a Boston, and my goodness, he can clear a room! I don't know of its just from is diet, but his farts are awful :thAnd loud!

Sorry, this is disgusting but that's all I can think when I think of Boston's :lau
Our Shorty is silent but deadly. :lol: Their personality more than makes up for a bit of stink.

I actually was researching rat terriers (and Bostons and a bunch of other breeds 😂🙈) for a while after you told about them like forever ago or whenever that was hahah then I moved back to bigger breeds 😂 I really do want one or both eventually though!!

Our Shorty is silent but deadly. :lol: Their personality more than makes up for a bit of stink.
Brew has had a couple of those 😂🤣 once was in my car and he literally stunk up the entire car and I was like OMFG 😂😭🤮

Then that same night actually I was in bed and he stunk up the room 😂🤣

He must’ve eaten something that day or something cause he hasn’t done it since but OMG.

Back
Top Bottom