Apology offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always loved your perfect church line, thought it was ingenious. having to worry about being P.C. can be exhausting, not for fear of offending but the reciept of such responses.

There is nothing wrong with either of your taglines. I get a good laugh out of other peoples taglines. I would leave it alone you are not going to be able to please everybody. So be yourself and enjoy the people who like you for you.
cool.png

I did not see anything wrong with your tag line.
smile.png

Some people are just waaaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive. Also, do they think that taglines like yours are aimed at them? How arrogant!

X2

wee.gif
wee.gif

.​

I absolutely agree that some people on here are WAAAAAY too serious! And I think they take advantage of the fact that they can say nasty things all the while hiding behind their computers. I wouldn't change a thing! It reminds me of the neighbor in the housing division (or where ever for that matter) who takes it upon himself to decide what you should and should not have in your yard
lau.gif

Definitely don't change it....

Puh-leez.

If anyone is so ego-centric as to think that a single member is able to target THEM with a signature, there's no pleasing them. They won't like whatever you do next, either.

I will offend at least a few members by what I say next:

I will pray for the offended person who sent you the message: that they find peace and allow the beauty of the world to outweigh fear.

Keep your eye on the prize, people!

Rancher I think should keep your tag line. I personally am sick of trying to be politically correct. Every year it becomes harder as more things are found to be "incorrect". Maybe that's why my fiance and I are becoming anti-social. Its to hard to try and say everything correctly without offending someone.

I wouldn't change a thing U can't keep worrying or Apologizing all the time over what others think or say Life is to short for that kind of nonsense what one finds offensive other find funny it's just silly there are days I just want to:smack some people:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom