Apology offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having a problem with your taglines, truly has a problem.
gig.gif
Perhaps you might consider that as a new tagline?
hide.gif

I vote for putting whatever YOU want in your tagline. Within the limits of being family friendly.

I like yours and thank you, for stimulating my chicken-fried brain to think beyond the coop.

I wish more people would read my tag lines!

Recently my Mother was venting to me about her feelings being hurt when a sibling invited a few family members to his home and not all. After talking a bit she said to me that I must never get my feelings hurt, if I do then I do a good job at not letting anyone know. My responce to her and to all is that I had a feeling once and it got hurt so I got rid of it. Now I have no feelings to get hurt!

Don't worry about offending anyone. Think of all the religions around this world but yet each person believes that theirs is the absolute right religion. If it works for you great! But I may feel and think something completly different and that is not meant to offend you or to say that you are a bad person nor is to say that I am a bad person for not believing the same as you.

Keep your tags!!!
frow.gif
I especially like the church one!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I am shaking my head and quite baffled that you are so offended that someone 'criticized your tag line' when you yourself have repeatedly gone onto my threads and said cruel and unessasary things. You say you never found it necessary to name call? Really?

Perhaps you'll remember saying this to me: (and this is an exact quote)

"....You sound like a spoiled selfish brat.

you are inconsiderate of others and I'm not surprised you have an ex hus and ex boyfriend.

Also I think you are foolish to think you are an island unto yourself.

Now you might want to consult a therapist about your family and see why you are so uncaring about others feelings. One would think you'd be concerned for others but clearly you aren't.

Rancher....."

Hmmm... I'm a spoiled selfish brat, inconsiderate, foolish, you're not surprised I'm divorced, I think I'm an island unto myself, I'm uncaring about other's feelings, and should consult a therapist. But no, you don't name call.

That's just one I found with a quick search. I have plenty more from you.

Who cares if someone criticized your tag line. It never bothered me, but then, I deal with people like you all the time who say far crueler things than that you 'sound like an a$$'. Big deal. Get over it. You don't see me starting threads whining about why people are offended at my words, and I get plenty of it.

Maybe now you have an idea of what it feels like to have your words twisted and criticized and being called names for it. Feeling misunderstood and judged sucks, doesn't it?

duc.gif

Everyone is entitled to their own tags.....I am not a bit offended by either one of those kind of tags.

Yes people do take it very seriously and would go a mile a minute to achieve the results they wanted to do to you or change you.

All right so I kept it. I just think it's funny and I laugh each time I read it. I did give credit to Dilbert, so now folks can get mad at him. My pastor always says "if you throw a stone in the hen house, the one that squawks the loudest, is the one that got hit".

I was just thrown by being called an Arrogant #$%, when I had sent a pm to him asking for advice. While I valued his opinion on the matter, all he could see was my tag and that hurt.

Thanks for all the encouragement, I do believe this forum and it's members is making me a better person.

Rancher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom