Apology offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancher hicks

Free Ranging
14 Years
Feb 28, 2009
Syracuse, NY
It seems that some here are taking everything just a tad to serious. Specifically my tag lines. My current and soon to be deleted tag is from a Dilbert comic strip, and was not meant to be offensive. I for one do not agree with the "politically correct" attitude that seems to have invaded our society. Somewhere, some way , someone will be offended by our opinions or ideas. The whole world is not going to bend to each of us.

Seems to me Free speech is only Free until someone gets offended. Fact is there is no such thing as Free speech. We all pay a price for what we say.

So what prompted this note. I have been accused of being an "arrogant a$$" because of the tag line. This same person was offended by my previous tag, "when you find the perfect church it won't be after you get there". I make no apology for that one since some folks think they are perfect and they are the only ones. Well fact is no one is perfect least of all me. But I know it, and admit it.

As much as I may disagree with some I've never found it necessary to call them names.

Again I apologize for the tag and I will delete it.

Rancher

Better yet,... why don't we all use that tag!
gig.gif
Love it!
thumbsup.gif

The part "If you were able to fully comprehend what I said you would agree with me" I always laugh at, because I think if I understood what I was saying most of the time I would probably agree with myself.

Wait a minute... that even confused me.

Then again, I'm always confused.

Anyway, keep your sig, I like it!

Some people are just waaaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive. Also, do they think that taglines like yours are aimed at them? How arrogant!
roll.png
lau.gif

Gee, I hope no one takes offence to what I said.
tongue2.gif

I too agree with your tag line and your post, coddling and sugar coating to make somebody feel good is just not my deal, I don't do Tolerance LOL. I feel as you that many need a new shot of reality in this day and age of everybody being so sensitive to every da gone thing in the world. Good job................. and don't give up the fight............ there must be a balance.

AL

I agree with the others, it's a signature line, it's not that serious.
Also, it's pretty humorous.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom