Appenzeller Spitzhauben Hatching Eggs Various Colors

fruggiechick

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 21, 2013
South Texas
VERY RARE APPENZELLER SPITZHAUBEN HATCHING EGGS

Selling 6+ Eggs from my RARE Appenzeller Spitzhaubens. I raise Silvers, Golds, Cremes and Chamois birds. My birds are from quality bloodlines including birds from Greenfire Farms, and other members of the Appenzeller Spitzhauben Club of America. I am a member of the ASCA and support the efforts to get these birds recognized by the APA. All birds are raised and kept by me at our farm outside of San Antonio, Texas. My birds haven proven fertility. I have hatch within the past 2 moths at an 85% hatch rate in the middle of a Texas Heat Wave with temps in the 100s for weeks. All eggs shipped are collected 1-2 days prior to shipping for optimal fertility. Please contact me if you are new to hatching eggs.

PRIORITY SHIPPING IS $15

Your eggs will produce various colors including Silver & Gold Spangled, Creme and Chamois

Please follow me on FACEBOOK -or- Google+ by searching Bluebonnet Chicken Ranch

I can try but the girls are molting right now and not laying much at all...I can let you know when they pick back up. The weather here in Texas is hot cold hot cold so that does not help much either!

Tessa my silvers are the only ones laying right now! I can send you some of those in a day or two. I recently added a new silver roo and 2 more silver hens. There is a lot of diversity with my Silver Line now....6 eggs for $20 plus $15 shipping prefer paypal.

Back
Top Bottom