Apple Cider Vinegar / organic treatments

Quote:
Why not white vinegar / distilled ? Just curious on the difference.

I was also curious about an answer to this one?

Regards

From what I gather re: white vinegar/store vinegar/distilled is that, although it is great for cleaning, when it becomes filtered/distilled, almost all of the "good" properties are taken out. If you look at a bottle of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar vs. BrandX vinegar, the Raw vinegar is cloudy, which is all the good stuff. It is referred to as "The Mother".

I am excited to be able to add some to my flock's water (when I get them)!

On a side note:
My husband and I keep Braggs ACV on hand all the time. Whenever we feel a cold or sore throat coming on, we take a couple tablespoons. It is also the only thing that helps me with bladder infections. I take a couple ounces when I first feel symptoms, a couple more a few hours later...Just like that-gone.

Been using ACV for decades for myself and animals.

Everyone I told about it and it worked for I told them had to back me up when I told others.

There are book and books on everything you could ever imagine to use it.

Anyone remember Jack LaLange? Hima nd his wife drink a ACV cocktail at least once a day.

Apple cider vinegar is amazing. Had a couple chicks havin issues and pooped some of that in their water and they perked right up. Also started the rest of my little flock on it and they are takin to it splendidly. I've heard alot of great things that it does and am excited to see how it helps. If anyone knows other foods or anything that helps please let me know. Just gettin started and need all the help I can get. Y'all have all helped tremendously already. Thanks.

Can you put apple cider vinegar in the water if the water has Sulmet for Cocchi in it? I have one lethargic chick that I'd like to try to perk up with ACV if it won't affect the meds?

Thank you dlhunicorn for the link to the great information. I was actually able answer a couple of my questions from that forum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom