apple cider vinegar

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenbottom, Sep 30, 2010.

1. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    well ive been working on getting to my weight i was three years ago (103) but recently i remembered vinegar makes me not hungry so before dinner i have a shot of vinegar and eat a smaller portion of food and so far ive lost 20 pounds. i guess my question would be is it healthy for you (vinegar) this is unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar. spectrum makes it. do any of you drink straight vinegar? i guess im a little weird lol

2. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
  3. chickenbottom

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    i love that article makes me feel so much better about drinking it lol.

4. txchickie

txchickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    Texas
    My husband and I have been taking 2tsp, 3x per day in some apple juice. We drink the Braggs. We've both also lost 15lbs in about 2 months [​IMG]

5. Tartannik

Tartannik Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Wet Argyll, Scotland
    I used to have a tablespoon of cider vinegar with some honey everyday to try and stop me making kidney stones (I have had about 15 so far!!)
    Wierd thing is as soon as I stopped being pregnant (I have 4 kids) I stopped making them!!!!

6. chickenbottom

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    Quote:it says its great for you so im going to use it to my advantage lol congrats on your weightloss ive got a long way to go [​IMG]

7. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Wow.
    I read that article from professor house and I think I have nothing at all to lose. I have a quart in the pantry. When it is gone I'll let you all know if anything has improved. (allergies are a misery in my life.)
    I'll take my first shot tonight...or now... [​IMG] ...It's like jumping into cold water isn't it?
    okay, off I go.

8. chickenbottom

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    hope all goes well for you im very excited to hear the results when you post back later.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by