"Appleseed" rifle marksmanship program

Ole and Lena

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
Wright Co Minnesota
http://appleseedinfo.org/

This is a link to a group that teaches American History of the Revolutionary War along with practical rifle marksmanship. A very worthwhile experience. All abilities familiar with basic riflery and range safety are welcomed to attend an "Applseed" near you.

If you think you know how to shoot now, attendance will likely be humbling. If you're a novice and you know it, you will learn A LOT!! Enjoy.

Came across this searching Backyard Chickens forums for how to grow apple seeds. I was not disappointed in finding this information especially because the events in my state are nearby! Will definitely have to check it out! Thanks!! (I know the post is now 6 years old)

It's still an active shooting group. I have a brochure for this year's event on the front seat of my truck as we speak.

Yup! It sure is. I’m hoping to attend one soon, if not this year for sure next year. It’s been a long time since I’ve shot a weapon so I need the practice and would love to hear the history information they have.

It's a ball. I'm an instructor. Try spending it in full Revolutionary garb, including a corset. Lordy, some days.... LOL. Girl problems, am I right?!

That’s awesome. I was an instructor once (not for Appleseed) but it’s been so long I feel like I need to get taught how to shoot all over again 😆

When you say instructor do you mean for your state or do you travel wherever they host it? (I’ve read their website but not thoroughly).

I'm a local instructor. I have no time to travel.
I shoot 3-5 times a week.

That’s awesome!! Once I get back into shooting I hope to shoot multiple times a year and eventually get to multiple times a week, but my kids are still under 4 so hopefully once they turn 7 we can take them shooting often.

Back
Top Bottom