Approx 7 days until hatch!

Pics

indianaducks

Songster
Feb 4, 2021
There's about 7 days left until hatch day for my incubated duck eggs. They are eggs from my own ducks. I started with 10 eggs in the incubator and threw two out midway through. I'm hoping some of the remaining 8 will hatch this coming weekend, but having never done this before, I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much. Unfortunately we lost one of our favorite lady ducks this past week to a predator, so I'm really hoping one of her eggs hatches - though no way of telling.

I can't wait! If it all goes well, they will all be little mixed breed ducklings <3 with lots of "guess the breed mix" fun lol
For me personally, I would LOVE a to breed chickens for fun, BUT I don’t have an incubator, so my only hope is is my chickens end up going broody, which they should, we have a few “broody” breeds. I would love to see the result.

For me personally, I would LOVE a to breed chickens for fun, BUT I don’t have an incubator, so my only hope is is my chickens end up going broody, which they should, we have a few “broody” breeds. I would love to see the result.
I bought an incubator.... as a winter hobby LOL. Figured it was going to wind up being the same price as ordering ducklings online and having them shipped. And I couldn't find the breed I wanted in stock anyway. Plus we are really fond of a few of our existing ducks, so decided to just try this instead.

Back
Top Bottom