Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
Can I please be appointed as grammar police? Bear/bare, there/their/they’re, and please ppl if you don’t want to prove their point figure out how to spell condescending before you say someone is being it! Exemptions for anyone in distress posting about an emergency though, see I’m not completely a heartless monster!
You got it! The title is your's :gig

Wow... I stopped to feed the cows and look how quickly this devolved... I have to say I’m impressed! I’ll be back in about 6 hours (have to get dinner and those beers to make my comments much more interesting!) at least I don’t need to fear having this awesome entertainment shut down for offensive commentary.

Also, now the next time someone is threatening to report some poor organization or feedlot, taking pics without permission and trying to incite people here to rally behind them in their quest, I’ll actually be able to finish my “don’t be a dufus” post before the thread gets shut down! (I’m a slow typist!)

Can I please be appointed as grammar police? Bear/bare, there/their/they’re, and please ppl if you don’t want to prove their point figure out how to spell condescending before you say someone is being it! Exemptions for anyone in distress posting about an emergency though, see I’m not completely a heartless monster!
Oh dear.. I just might have to stop posting y'all.. my grammar and spelling aint too good ya know..:D

OMG!!! :eek: :th I may not be able to afford that then. Can I watch it for free since the fight was my idea? :lau

:lau I probably gained that or more from eating it and the meat loaf dinners with mashed potatoes and mashed squash we also got.... they really fill it :lau

:lau
Dang it.. now that bowl of cereal I was plannin for dinner doesn't sound near as good..:plbb

This online self-moderating thing was such a good idea I've decided to extend it to my off line time as well.

From now on I'll work when I want, sleep as late as I want, ignore telephone calls, say whatever I think, hang out where I want, drive down the middle of the road and eat breakfast for dinner.

Oh wait...that's not much change from what I do now. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom