Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
Yeah it’s definitely played a lot but I still like it lol

They’re good. Brendan has a great vocal range too, look up some of his covers. Some of the songs are kind of poppy now though but he used to be more like alternative/pop punk but I still think he’s good but I haven’t listened to a lot of their stuff. But his and Josh Ramsay’s vocal ranges/control/skills are impressive. Josh Ramsay isn’t in Panic! Though. He’s in Marianas Trench. Haven’t listened to much of them either though but a lot of people compare the two.

Ehh, idk that I’d say that. I’m 25 and love them and know a lot of other 20 somethings that do too, even quite a few guys. But the newer stuff maybe. I think he just appeals to a lot of people because of his vocal talents and cause the music is fun.

Never heard that.

I love it probably way too much lol

I doubt you’re elderly! :p but yeah, I think they appeal to a lot of people. They are talented and fun and they were popular when older people were teens and now are still popular with current teens since they’re still relevant, maybe even more relavant now.

:lau

Exactly!!! I’m 25 and I still listen to it. He is extremely talented. Not like we’re listening to Kidz Bop :lau which, btw, do NOT listen to the Kidz Bop version of that song. They totally butchered it. :hit but anyway, I think both his talent and the fact that he’s still making music make him relevant and appeal to a lot of people. Cause we all loved him when we were kids/teens and he’s still making music so I feel like we still follow him and then now he makes more poppy stuff/appeals to current teens, and he does have a lot of teen/young fans so I guess in a way it could be “teenager music” but I don’t really like that label because it implies something negative or like boy bands or something when Brendon is extremely talented. Plus I never really like to label anything anyways. I like what I like. And yes I like some boy bands too. I listen to just about everything lol but I feel like when some people here oh it’s teenage music or oh it’s boy band or pop or whatever, it puts a lot of people off from even trying it, and they make good music so I’d hate that.

Aww thanks......but yeah I am old. ;)
Old enough to be your mom. :lau

lots of us are 59 this year
goofy.gif

:lau:lau:lau:lau
Teenage music.... best oxymoron of the year.:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

People forget that there was a time when The Beatles was teenager music. :p
Now a days I can't stop singing Octopus's Garden. It's so whimsical and absurd. And absurd-ism is very much IN these days anyhow.

True!!

It fascinates me how much culture changes.

The Beatles were heart throbs to 5th grade girls.... I remember all the young girls going ape poop over their noise on Ed Sullivan.

LOL wonder who from this time will be famous decades from now

It's the Flynn effect, and its reversal.

The what???

Have always had great conversations and discussions here on BYC...Wish I could say the same for the Facebook page. It is a totally different world there and I unfriended it because people were (Censored word here)

I’m on FB but don’t use that much. Mostly just Twitter and here lol

Aww thanks......but yeah I am old. ;)
Old enough to be your mom. :lau

Oh wow really!?

Back
Top Bottom