Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
I haven't seen Umbrella but my partner G has and he said it was really good - and what I saw was good.
And yeah, I know those feels. XD I have a friend who was delighted because Samuel Jackson swore at her for bringing pulp fiction to a play he was in once. :p Which is very in character for him so she didn't mind but she did feel bad after.

I haven't heard of them at all - plenty of good music out there that I haven't heard to be sure. I'll throw it on my to-listen list.

I will have to watch it then!!

And OMG lol :lau

You’ve never heard of Mayday Parade!? Maybe you have heard some songs and just never knew it was them? You’ve never heard Miserable At Best? Black Cat? Jamie All Over? I’d listen to their first album A Lesson In Romantics and then their newest one Sunnyland. Although I think all their stuff is good but I’ve never really hear very much in between ha also listen to The Maine. And State Champs. And All Time Low. And Yellowcard. Sorry I will stop there LOL

The other board I go to is called off topic this and that. Mods, none since the board went through a conversion a couple of years ago. We still have mods but they don't know how to sign into the new system under their admin account. I tried to help them asking support. I bet I could get in for a friend of mine that is an admin.

chicken-cartoon-many.jpg

Back
Top Bottom