Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
Wow... just wow. See what happens? “We’re going self moderated” leads to chaos, destruction, skulls on stakes, and 572 sarcastic, mocking, and off topic posts! See what happens when we are left alone???

A lot of the people replying have been around for a while and know they do an April Fool’s prank/thread every year so I think a lot of people knew it was a joke from the beginning which is why no one was taking it seriously. And usually the staff deletes all posts that give it away/people who figured it out and spill it to keep the fun going. Idk if they did this time since the whole idea was self moderation and people might figure it out if they did but I think they probably did delete at least a few. They work really hard to keep it going all day. This one I thought was more boring than past pranks and didn’t think it was going to be fun at first but then all the replies made it fun.

I can't imagine a more beautiful world :love

X2. I thought it was a boring one at first but turns out it was actually really fun because everyone made it fun. I thought it was one of the more fun ones because some of the other ones have been so out there it’s hard to believe but this one was just real enough that people believed it and just fun enough that everyone could have fun with it and get carried off into wherever we ended up LOL

A lot of the people replying have been around for a while and know they do an April Fool’s prank/thread every year so I think a lot of people knew it was a joke from the beginning which is why no one was taking it seriously. And usually the staff deletes all posts that give it away/people who figured it out and spill it to keep the fun going. Idk if they did this time since the whole idea was self moderation and people might figure it out if they did but I think they probably did delete at least a few. They work really hard to keep it going all day. This one I thought was more boring than past pranks and didn’t think it was going to be fun at first but then all the replies made it fun.
Yes

You guys totally got me. No idea this was an April Fool's prank. I thought, "welp this community is pretty nice so let's see how this goes".

I tend to be optimistic about the world.

Happy April Fool's everyone!
Really??

We have dux people on here, they will always need supervision and medication to get along with the real people of this planet.

Back
Top Bottom