Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

I only had to read the last four pages earlier. I have had a ball reading everyone's comments. This was sure fun to read. Thanks everyone. I've been MIA for the last two years at least so I had a wonderful time since yesterday.

I wonder how many post were deleted when this started?

I should hope their were no mischief makers...... I tried to keep the dux people and their mischief away....
And I tried to keep the anti-dux person, singular, in check but he also dumped his milk out and so was unmedicated for the duration of the prank. Maybe I should put the pills in the dessert next time.

Poop & Kim go together like a horse & carriage! :gig
I’m just reading through now catching up.....
You watch married w/ children? I got my best cooking tips from Peggy.
So , this is what happened: I was writing my beautiful Kim and here comes this 10 ft. tall rooster out of no where and he grabbed me by my hair and knocked the computer out of my hand ! I was scared Kim . I said what do you want 10 ft tall rooster? He peered at me through those glassy crazed eyes and said I want what every chicken wants. I want to cross the road and your going to help me Understand ? Well, as you can imagine right then and there I pooped . But instead of writing beautiful I accidentally wrote poop because I was crying out for help. As soon as the roo got a whiff he run away and I was safe. Whew !, What a day hu?

Back
Top Bottom