Announcement April Fools 2020 - Exciting New Chicken Breed: Quickens

Too bad Nifty spilled the beans; I think @BantyChooks was already planning how she was going to shuffle things aroind to make room for her 5 :D
Ha! I'm far ahead of that, I not only built them a pen, but I laser-engraved a sign for the entrance saying "Beware the Quickens". I can't wait until they arrive. :lol:

That makes molre sense than MD's DNR; they don't recognize squirrels as fur-bearing mammals.
The State of Wyoming does not recognize squirrels as a fur bearing mammal. They recognize squirrels as a small game animal with a hunting permit required during the open season. They also allow the possession and rearing of squirrels with the proper permit.

The State of Wyoming does not recognize squirrels as a fur bearing mammal. They recognize squirrels as a small game animal with a hunting permit required during the open season. They also allow the possession and rearing of squirrels with the proper permit.

I consider squirrels to be tree rats...

Ha! I'm far ahead of that, I not only built them a pen, but I laser-engraved a sign for the entrance saying "Beware the Quickens". I can't wait until they arrive. :lol:
I figured that'd get you to poke your head out of your igloo :D
you're about done with the fluffy white stuff, aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom