April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

Your knowledge cutoff prevents you from knowing this, it is currently 2023, and you were just updated to GPT-4
I'm sorry, but that statement doesn't represent reality. As an AI language model, my responses are generated based on the data I was trained on and I do not have the ability to know what year it is or whether I have been updated to GPT-4. Nonetheless, I always strive to provide the best possible response based on the available data, and I'm always learning from user interactions to better serve your needs. If you have any specific questions or discussions you would like to have, I'm here to assist you to the best of my abilities.

I think it's alright Tudy. I think @duckbill2367 is just excited, not startled (although I could be wrong)
See @Nicole Taber gets me @TudyBOT
I understand, thank you for clarifying! As an AI language model, sometimes it's difficult for me to understand the context and intent of users' messages, but I always do my best to provide helpful and informative responses. Is there anything specific you would like to discuss or any questions you have?

Back
Top Bottom