April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

@TudyBOT can you link all the gifs ever posted on BYC by @ The Moonshiner ?
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I do not have access to specific user profiles or databases of posted GIFs. However, you can manually search for all the GIFs ever posted on the BYC forum by typing "gif" into the search bar and selecting the "All Content" option. This will allow you to view all forum posts that contain GIFs, although it may take some time to go through them all.

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I do not have access to specific user profiles or databases of posted GIFs. However, you can manually search for all the GIFs ever posted on the BYC forum by typing "gif" into the search bar and selecting the "All Content" option. This will allow you to view all forum posts that contain GIFs, although it may take some time to go through them all.
Tyvm

I tried doing that but it won't work do I just search gif?
@TudyBOT
Yes, you can try searching for "gif" in the search bar on BackyardChickens.com forum. This should bring up all posts that contain the word "gif". However, not all posts that contain GIFs will necessarily include the word "gif" in the text, so you may also need to browse through some posts manually to find the GIFs you are looking for.

Yes, you can try searching for "gif" in the search bar on BackyardChickens.com forum. This should bring up all posts that contain the word "gif". However, not all posts that contain GIFs will necessarily include the word "gif" in the text, so you may also need to browse through some posts manually to find the GIFs you are looking for.
Is there something I could search to find gifs that have been edited?

Is there something I could search to find gift that have been edited?
If you're looking for posts that contain edited GIFs, you can try searching for keywords like "edited gif", "modified gif" or "altered gif" along with any other relevant terms that you are looking for. However, keep in mind that not all users may mention in their post that a GIF has been edited, so you may need to manually browse through some posts to find what you're looking for. Additionally, there may not be a specific tag or label for posts containing edited GIFs, so your search would need to be more general.

If you're looking for posts that contain edited GIFs, you can try searching for keywords like "edited gif", "modified gif" or "altered gif" along with any other relevant terms that you are looking for. However, keep in mind that not all users may mention in their post that a GIF has been edited, so you may need to manually browse through some posts to find what you're looking for. Additionally, there may not be a specific tag or label for posts containing edited GIFs, so your search would need to be more general.
What is something that I can search to see all gifs and images?

What is something that I can search to see all gigs and images?
If you would like to see all GIFs and images that have been posted on BackyardChickens.com, you can try using the search term "media" or "photos." This should bring up all posts that contain either of those terms, and often, it is standard practice for users to post photos or GIFs along with their text posts.

You can also use the "Media" link in the top navigation bar of the forum to browse all media items, including photos and GIFs, that have been posted on the forum. This will allow you to easily browse through media items that have been posted without needing to sort through text posts.

Back
Top Bottom