Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
My April babies seeing grass for the first time. I knowneveryone has diffent opions when its okay to take the little ones outside but sense it was really warm high 80's low 90's i decided to take them out. They were trying to dust bathe in the grass.

My April babies seeing grass for the first time. I knowneveryone has diffent opions when its okay to take the little ones outside but sense it was really warm high 80's low 90's i decided to take them out. They were trying to dust bathe in the grass.

Awwww! So CUTE!

I hate when eggs quit especially when you don't have that many eggs of that breed.One day they are fine and next thing you know no more veins and a ugly dark blob is all that is left. :(
I hate that too. I had Lavander Orpinton eggs(2) that quit. So upsetting. I've really wanted Lavanders and cant find any chicks near by. :barnie

Officially started day 21 at 730pm tonight. Two out of my 4 have pipped and are cheeping up a storm!! Hoping the other two pip tonight and didn't quit on me. Fingers and toes crossed!!

Thank you! I'm so nervous. Started with 18. 14 were unfertilized and even though the breeder is sending me more eggs these are already so precious to me! Please please please all hatch!
1f64f.png
lol

Are any of you moving to the May HAL (Cinco de Mayo HAL)? I have Silkie/Sizzle and RIR eggs due on 5/5, turkey, lav Orps, EEs and more Silkies due on 5/10 and guineas due 5/17. I think I'm going to shut the incubator down after these are done (what I said after my last hatch).
That being said, I pulled 4 adorable Silkie/Sizzles out from under my 2 broodies today, they're so stinkin' cute!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom