Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
All done hatching now. And it looks like 17 are happy and healthy. Well 16, I have one that has spraddle leg. But am working on fixing that. Pictures soon.

Set 10 Rhode Island Red eggs on 4/11 3 didn't make it to lockdown and have 7 going in to hatch day tomorrow!

For Mother's Day this year my gift came early, 13 Chocolate Orpington chicks this week, and when the eggs hatch under my broodie, I'll get even more chocolates! ;)

Not the best picture, but it's the best I can do till I get them outside.

Good
Today is day 19. Went into lockdown yesterday with just 3 eggs in the mini. These are pretty important eggs, though. Two are splash ameraucana and one is a lavender ameraucana. Drove to a local souce to pick up 7 eggs, but 4 ended up clear. I've wanted a splash for a long time, so maybe :fl . I have a blue marans roo, so hoping to hatch out a few olive eggers in the future and in the meantime, make my egg basket prettier.

Haha, I just reread my post and realize I was ASSuming I was getting all pullets. :lau

Good luck. I hope you do get your pullets. And olive eggers.

Good
Good luck. I hope you do get your pullets. And olive eggers.

Thank you!! Did you fix your spraddle leg? I haven't had that problem yet, but I sure do love finding help on practically any subject on BYC!! The best resource ever!!

I'm on Day 20 today and haven't heard a peep out of those eggs. This is my 3rd hatch in a row and both previous times, I heard peeping on Day 19 and hatching started on Day 20...so I already feel like they're overdue, which is NOT the case. I think God needs me to learn patience!! I keep going to the incy and listening, but nada peep.

Back
Top Bottom