April/May gift swap

Celtiiiiiiiiiic your package is coming
big_smile.png

Its funny how this sometimes acts like a train. In the beginning, I get a message here and there that an item has shipped.

Well, ferretowner was first to get his gift out. The next gift was sent to ferretowner from celtic and the third gift that I know of was sent to celtic.
hu.gif

Stalking the postman starting Thursday. Seems like everyone is quick this month. Already have my gift of next month almost ready. Had to stop working on it and take care of a sick chicken last two days. She seems better today

Quote:
Glad to hear it! I have a menacing neighbors dog coming over for nightly visits. I KNEW it had to be him when I had 3 dead chickens out in the middle of the yard. When coons or opossums get them, theyeither leave them in the cage or pull them through and leave a mess. Last night I got my evidence it was him
somad.gif
Luckily he didn't get any last night but he did get whizzed by a bullet
duc.gif
I have repeatedly told them to keep him on thier property even after he attacked twice last year. I warned them 2 weeks ago that leg traps were being set so they might want to keep a better eye on him. I didn't set them, don't even own any but it was more a threat than anything. Now I'm going to borrow a rifle and take care of the problem. SSS! I really don't like killing pets but the dog has bitten people on the road, got hit by a car, ran over by his owners, kicked in the head by one of my horses and the darn thing still won't die!

Got my package today!
celebrate.gif
I would post pics but my conure broke my camera
big_smile.png
I got A cooking apron, pot holder, baking glove (I don't know the correct term for it lol) key chain of a rooster, salt and pepper shaker, rooster statue, and 4 little bowls with four little spoons for a soft boiled egg. I love it all!!! Thank you so much celtic
bow.gif

Rick

Glad you liked your gifts ferrtowner96. Hope you enjoy them. The rooster key chain can also be used as a car charm for your review mirror. My mom just got me one that that is where I put it. The chicken statue came from my local crafters mall. Have a wonderful week

Last edited:
fl.gif
I am praying my package gets to it's destination in one piece! I mailed it Thursday and they said it should be there Saturday.
fl.gif

I am going to
hit.gif
if it doesn't!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom