April/May gift swap

I got a package today with some lovely earrings, awesome smelling soap and a pretty chicken sun catcher! I will have to post a pic! Thank you so much bockbock! Yours is on the way! So sweet! How is flood clean up going?

Ohhhh, I looked at the "soap" closer and it is actually a tin with a lotion bar in it. It smells soooooooo good! Soft hands too! Thanks again! Very thoughtful gift bockbock!

woot.gif
Thanks for the laptop Tanya! LoL! I almost told the postal lady she had the wrong package!
gig.gif

I love my stuff! Thank you so very much!

29696_gift.jpg

The candle smells wonderful! I love how the pot holders match the clock!

Thanks ChickenChick!

Quote:
You are welcome! I am glad you like it. I loved the candle too and had to buy one for myself, just smells like summer! Well maybe in Hawaii but a girl can dream right?!
big_smile.png

I am giddy like a school girl. I love it all so much. I have had a bad day so put on the bracelet so i could feel pretty. Thank you so much Lydia and Andrew.
I Dont know how to found the purple butterfly tealight holder. I love it. Purple butterflies are a theme here and along with my support group friends.
wink.png

18223_gift.jpg

Good evening! I received my swap gift! It said live fish! My Post Office was so worried that they were dead...I was like I didn't order fish!...eggs, yes....So thank you very much..Terri and Scott...I am sorry I don't know your BYC name...and I am not good at up loading pictures...My kids opened at the post office with the ladies and quickly took what they thought was theirs....There was a mug..chicken and green...thanks...the moving flower...daughter took..candy and gum...kids...a very nice towel and seeds and a water sprayer. If I missed anything it is because I didn't see it.... Again..thank you very much. Karenk.

I have already got things for the next one
ya.gif
i go places and i think to myself " wow someone from BYC would like this ".
ep.gif

I love things like this, I do it with cards for my support group. The cards and gifts always seem to get there when they are needed the most. Must be a good Karma thing.

Back
Top Bottom