Arabian Horse Enthusiasts (photo thread)

What is that in my feed pan??? Quit "horse un" around, I eat out of that! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Sanna, he was about 6 or 8 ish in that picture. He was a very dark gray for a long time. He always had that baby face even when he was older!

This is Lima girl. She is about 25 in these pictures and passed at 26. An Ansata Ibn Halima grandaughter.

This 1/2 Arabian filly was listed for free on my local Craigslist a while back. I thought she was very pretty and copied the picture.

I love these pictures where the horses are running around, happy and free! lol

Like this one. This is one of my favorite pictures of Ziniadia.
lol.png
I took these in April, not sure if I posted any of these anywhere...?

Cantering with her eyes closed.

And then there's the "get down and dirty" collection. lol

Saw something interesting. She's so beautiful.
love.gif

She's such a cutie. Here you can see her left eye, it has a slight indentation under & around the eye. When she was living in Texas on a very large ranch in a herd of 30 mares, she somehow got injured. No one knows what happened to her. When the herd was brought in, the eye had already healed. Vet inspected the horse and everything was perfectly fine. Doesn't affect her vision any either. Just looks a little different. But she's still gorgeous!
big_smile.png

Got some new pictures of my girls today! Actually, my 14 year old helper took the pictures...the angles are little funny. lol But at least you can see the whole horse.
big_smile.png

Melody wasn't much for posing today. This was the best expression we got from her. lol

There she looks happy.

Buffy is such a star. lol She looks like a total diva here, having her make up fixed.
lau.gif

"The Red Horse" also known as Ziniadia. lol She's such a cutie.

"Oh, grass??"

And then our 18 year old mare, Spring. She had her photo shoot a couple weeks ago, still haven't received the pictures from the 14 year old. lol This is a 'picture of a picture' she sent me from her camera. lol

I love these pictures where the horses are running around, happy and free! lol And then there's the "get down and dirty" collection. lol Buffy is such a star. lol She looks like a total diva here, having her make up fixed. :lau I love that rolling action shot! Tooooo cute!!!! And I love it when they have their diva on!!! Here is Farrah doing her best giraffe imitation, and just some cute pictures of she and Lexi (Risky in background). They had all been rolling in the mud, I wish I had caught that!

Got some new pictures of my girls today! Actually, my 14 year old helper took the pictures...the angles are little funny. lol But at least you can see the whole horse. :D Melody wasn't much for posing today. This was the best expression we got from her. lol There she looks happy. Buffy is such a star. lol She looks like a total diva here, having her make up fixed. :lau "The Red Horse" also known as Ziniadia. lol She's such a cutie. "Oh, grass??" And then our 18 year old mare, Spring. She had her photo shoot a couple weeks ago, still haven't received the pictures from the 14 year old. lol This is a 'picture of a picture' she sent me from her camera. lol
Awesome pics!!

Back
Top Bottom