Araucana Chicken not Eating... Seems Lethargic?

Yes. I hadn't even given her the Valbazen yet, just seperated her from the rest and she was getting better. The Valbazen did significantly help though, and I didn't see any Permethrin at the store, so I'm just gonna give it to the rest of the flock as well. I love mine very much too, even though she is new, I took a liking to her from the first time I saw her.
I just noticed that she was acting weird and droopy, so I'm glad I posted and didn't lose her!!
 Hope this helps!
Its so hard to tell sometimes what their symptoms are leading up too. I had wormed with Wazine 10 days ago and was due to use Valbazen today. I was starting to see a lot of diarrhea and more frothy white mixed in so I skipped the Valbazen . LLast night II started the Corid for Cocciliosis and my beautiful Hawk did a 180 within 12 hours she improved drastically. I keep everything super clean...I actually really do. II'm so glad both of our girls are better!

Its so hard to tell sometimes what their symptoms are leading up too. I had wormed with Wazine 10 days ago and was due to use Valbazen today. I was starting to see a lot of diarrhea and more frothy white mixed in so I skipped the Valbazen . LLast night II started the Corid for Cocciliosis and my beautiful Hawk did a 180 within 12 hours she improved drastically. I keep everything super clean...I actually really do. II'm so glad both of our girls are better!
That's great!!

Back
Top Bottom