Araucana thread anyone?

I got this in the mail today, and it really warmed my heart.
It is from the woman who bought Double Tufts, one of the brothers to Buck and Manolito that I sold back in March. She had bought him for her grandsons last year in 4-H. If you can't make out the letter, it says that he was docked for only having one tuft (which he was double tufted when he left here), and the gold leakage in his saddle feathers. But regardless, he still won a blue ribbon! She also said her grandson is very happy with him! His new name is Dexter. She even included a picture (I marked out her grandson's face), and asked me if I had any hens to sell. I hope the others that went for 4-H projects will keep me informed as well. This makes selling my cockerels easier on the heart.
20190731_131658.jpg

It is from the woman who bought Double Tufts, one of the brothers to Buck and Manolito that I sold back in March. She had bought him for her grandsons last year in 4-H. If you can't make out the letter, it says that he was docked for only having one tuft (which he was double tufted when he left here), and the gold leakage in his saddle feathers. But regardless, he still won a blue ribbon! She also said her grandson is very happy with him! His new name is Dexter. She even included a picture (I marked out her grandson's face), and asked me if I had any hens to sell. I hope the others that went for 4-H projects will keep me informed as well. This makes selling my cockerels easier on the heart.
View attachment 1863031

That's so sweet!!!!!

View attachment 1863031
That's so nice that she kept you informed! I'm. going to visit my friend who has my Light Brahmas from my first flock and 2 Easter Egger pullets that I tried introducing to a broody.

Back
Top Bottom