Araucana thread anyone?

Overnight shipping is the only way you can even ship any live animals but it's rare if they ever actually arrive overnight.  I've had many shipped to me and shipped out myself and it averages 2 or 3 days, the longest was 4 days and I have never actually had any of them arrive the next day.  The post office only guarantees 3 days so it's very important to ship when there are at least 3 days of good shipping weather on both ends

Yes. I know this that's why I said I would pay for overnight shipping. And actually I had my day old chicks shipped regular priority mail from mcmurray and they were fine. I realize that if I purchased from a forum member they wouldn't be day old chicks and they would need to be over-nighted. None of this matters however, as I am driving to Ohio to purchase several from coberdor...(thank you very much, by the way I'll see you Tuesday around 930-1000 am)

I have got 3 araucanas, 1 boy and 2 girls. all of them tufted. I will try to take photos later. 1 girl is so sweet that I had to name her sweety.

Congrats! Would love to see your new additions!
smile.png

hello from greece!

and this is sweetie sunbathing:

they have been quarantined so far.

Handsome trio! Sweetie really does look like a sweetie... hope they do better for you than your previous ones have done...
smile.png

thank you. I do hope so.

as another one is sweet too I named her dulcie (dulcinea - sweetie in spanish). the boy is fernando. I tend to give my araucanas spanish names as they originate from south america. but sweetie had to be named sweeitie, lol.

One of my young roos, and some of the Lavender girls.
(Australian standard of course.)
We live in Indianapolis, Indiana, within the city limits. Out of the 3 chicks we got from hatching eggs, one is laying and two are crowing. Need to sell one. The one I need to sell has similar coloring as yours, but without the tail.
PM me soon if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom