Araucana thread anyone?

LOL! Homer is about an hour and a half south of me. We go halibut fishing there, out of Kachemak Bay. :)
It is true the whole state is sort of a peninsula, but when we say "The Peninsula" we mean Kenai Peninsula. :)

Well at least I wasn't way off. LOL! I just checked and he lives in Homer. I thought he lived in a little town that started with an S but he doesn't.

Lanae

My mom said he lives on a little spit of land and showed me pictures of where they go halibut fishing there and it looked like this long narrow patch of ground with all these boats on either side. It was probably a dock not sure though. There were halibut laid out on the ground every where.

Lanae
LOL! Homer is about an hour and a half south of me. We go halibut fishing there, out of Kachemak Bay. :)
It is true the whole state is sort of a peninsula, but when we say "The Peninsula" we mean Kenai Peninsula. :)

Yep... that would be Homer. :)
My mom said he lives on a little spit of land and showed me pictures of where they go halibut fishing there and it looked like this long narrow patch of ground with all these boats on either side. It was probably a dock not sure though. There were halibut laid out on the ground every where.

Lanae

I am selling off all mine now and have about 50 chicks and more daily with all the girls broody. I do have some nice birds but none show quality as far as I know. My cancer is back this time with 3 tumors in 9 months since the removal of the first one. Surgery Friday the 13th and then I am done with it. My friend is supposed to pick up all the chicks on the 12 and is selling them in and around the Loxley to Mobile Alabama and surrounding areas at Farmers Markets. Sorry but I cannot ship, just not up to it. I am on the Mississippi Gulf Coast if anyone is interested. I am selling 1 yr old 1 dbl tufted and 1 cleanfaced both rumpless prs for 40 and chicks straight run 10 ea clean faced and 15 tufted straight run. These are bantams

Also will be selling off all my Exotic Ducks as soon as they are done with the breeding season about June. message me if interested or send phone number if you want to talk about getting any of my birds

I am sorry to hear that your cancer is back. I hope your surgery goes well and will be thinking of you in the months to come.

Lanae
I am selling off all mine now and have about 50 chicks and more daily with all the girls broody. I do have some nice birds but none show quality as far as I know. My cancer is back this time with 3 tumors in 9 months since the removal of the first one. Surgery Friday the 13th and then I am done with it. My friend is supposed to pick up all the chicks on the 12 and is selling them in and around the Loxley to Mobile Alabama and surrounding areas at Farmers Markets. Sorry but I cannot ship, just not up to it. I am on the Mississippi Gulf Coast if anyone is interested. I am selling 1 yr old 1 dbl tufted and 1 cleanfaced both rumpless prs for 40 and chicks straight run 10 ea clean faced and 15 tufted straight run. These are bantams

Also will be selling off all my Exotic Ducks as soon as they are done with the breeding season about June. message me if interested or send phone number if you want to talk about getting any of my birds

What age does the average Araucana start laying eggs?

Best wishes to you exoticduckluvr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May cancer regret the day it ever set its sights on you!

xoxo

Im sorry to hear your cancer is back exoticduckluvr. I've had cancer 3 times, two different kinds. I'm a DES daughter and they started to check me for cancer every 6 mos since I was 12. I'm 53 now and it isa battle each time I get another cancer.

I wish you the courage to fight this another time! Good luck!

Carmel

Back
Top Bottom