ARBA Judges, Rabbit Showmanship Judges or Mentors

dbunni

Songster
10 Years
Nov 15, 2009
Ohio
My daughter is in her last year of 4-h. She is formally taking the "One on One" mentoring project (in the past she has put on clinincs and trained many a young 4-her). As part of her project, and as an asset to her training clinics, she has put together a survey. She will be compiling the info and presenting it in book form for her final grade on July 12. She will also use the gathered info to help the kids she is mentoring this year (our club has 34 new rabbit kids!). If you would like to participate, please let me know and I will send you the form. Thank you, in advance, C.

For some reason I cannot attach the file through BYHs. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will forward it to you.

Thank you, everyone, for the responses... you have been awsome!

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd like to help
big_smile.png

PS - kits, kids are goats.....
tongue.png

In this sense ... the kids are human as she is training kids to show kits... but do we have a ton of kits around the bunnydom right now! And a couple kids on bottles too!
wink.png

I'm in my final 2 years of 4-H and have done showmanship many times and taught it many more times, I'd love to help her if she still needs it.

Back
Top Bottom