Are all of you freezing? Nobody dying of heatstroke?? :O

Quote:
Wanna trade
big_smile.png

What you need is a deep chest freezer.

Clock how long it takes for you to feed and water the birds, then double it (you'll be hauling water from inside the house down to the barn, breaking ice out of bowls, and truding through snow which slows things down).

Once you know how long it will take, go take a nice warm shower. When you are completely soaked get dressed without drying off (because after the first ten minutes you'll have snow in your boots, the dog will have knocked you over into a 6' snowdrift because she thinks the snow is FUN and you should play, too, and because, no matter how careful you are, someone will spill water down your shirt and on your hands).

Then go lay down in the deep chest freezer. Bonus points for getting your hands stuck to any cold metal bits. Part of the freezing-game is trying to unstick yourself without anyone knowing you got stuck in the first place
smile.png

It sounds lovely in the summer time. Right now all I want to do is go outside and start waving a white flag so Nature understands that I've learned my lesson, I'm thoroughly humbled, and whatever I did wrong, I won't do it again. I don't care what it was at this point. Just stop bringing me -20 windchills when my area isn't used to handling any single-digit stuff, let alone the bizzare negatives. The birds are ticked and they think _I_ did this.

Just please make it be spring here. Please?

Real spring, too. I don't want any of those horrible floods-and-tornadoes springs rapidly followed by a 105 F drought.

Yeah, in our winter ( at least where I am) the coldest we usually get is about 40 f. No snow, hail and only occasional rain. Mostly it's just the sun setting at 3:00PM...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom