Are men normally this flaky? (Long ramble...)

mom'sfolly :

The guy is a flaky loser, so lose all contact and write him off as a nutjob...but then you knew that already.

I'd say. Find your little military guy again and give that guy the boot. He sounds nutso to me, and life is too short to waste on someone like that!!
smack.gif

Quote:
Oh, I would, but that Jenifer Aniston (sp) girl is like nails on a chalkboard to me!
idunno.gif

I've heard it's pretty funny... and unfourtunately very truthful in the spectrum of male honesty.

And don't get me wrong! I'm not some crazy "Men are horrible creatures, therefore I should remain bitter and jaded" sort of person, either.

It's a cute movie... and this is from someone who has been married for 17-1/2 years and went to see it with her mom, who has been married for almost 47 years!
lol.png
Jennifer's not in it all that much, she isn't the main character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several possibilities...
1) He's married
2) He's a flake
3) He is dating several woman but likes keeping you around as a back up
4) He doesn't really want you but his male ego makes him not want another guy to have you
5) He has multiple personalities and only one of them are in to you
gig.gif

Either way, you deserve better.

What's up with all these dating/relationship threads lately? Is
something in the air?

Wifezilla, as always I bow to your wisdom. I will just add one thing and
that is he is a self centered & immature. He's doing the OP a favor
by showing his colors so early. If you are interested in someone you show
up when you say, if not there is more going on or just something
missing.

Quote:
He is NOT INTO YOU - at all. Only date guys who really, really seem to want to spend time with you. If a casual friend was this rude to you, you'd dump her, wouldn't you? I would not let a guy get away with anything that I would find insufferable in a pal.

Back
Top Bottom